Friday 21 December 2012

Gym starter

I hereby to declare that I proudly went to gym today.

It may just a small gym in my studio apartment.

It may just an hour work.

but I went.

How amazing is that.

I really hate gym.
 but i guess im desperate for some sports..

the idea of learning dancing doesn't seem to be able to work well in glasgow city centre.

the idea of swimming doesn't seem to work as well.

 finance and time are issues too.

sigh. ill just have to bear with this...

I must have left sports for so long that my stamina has dropped back to how I used to be before I joined Tae Kwon Do.


I vomitted some of my cereal .lol!!!

Luckily i sensed something is wrong and got myself back into my room in time for the "business".lol

okie.

that's all. :P




1 comment:

  1. Didn't know you actually started blogging again, did you lose some weight then?HAHA

    ReplyDelete