Saturday 4 February 2012

PALTY CREAM SAUCE

i canot helped it, and i bought Palty today to dye my hair!! xD


i bought palty cream sauce.




bought one that is slighty brighter than what i wanted..cause i have black hair dye history..

before...sorry about my scary face..hahahhaa
*make photo smaller..lol*




After..=[ like not much difference...OTL


IN FACT.
PALTY DOESNT LIE.
you see photo above, for black hair, dark chocolate is the result, which can be seen on my hair somewhere near to the root, where my natural hair color is..
i didnt see this diagram when i bought it...should have gone for extreme bright one instead..lol

who asked me go dye black previously??? T~~~T

ill wait it fade to brighter color and dye again!!!wahahhahahahaha


FML and ma hair. =3=



No comments:

Post a Comment