Wednesday 26 December 2012

Boxing Day


Today is boxing day.

At first I thought it was a guy thing like this.



BISHHHHHHHHH--------------! \(@ O @)/ UWOOOOOO!!!!!



But its actually like this..


lol.
*Note: Image not by me.

So, basically its like a women's war.

OSSU!


First thing I went to Vivienne Westwood, supposingly to help chiaki to get her watch.
There was a queue. =_____________________=
why my awesome vivienne westwood so awesome powesomeee?! xD

But I was quite ashamed that I came out empty handed after waiting for my turn for quite some time.. 
*Mentally collapsed on floor* ORZ.. T~~T
Her watch was not on sale. and I cant afford anything else. although I see a few clothes that I really like...

T____________________T

Then I went Hollister trying to look for the sweater I wanted to buy previously.
 (this.)

Queued up again.-w-  but... it was not on sale... again.. T___T
and the whites are all sold out. T________T
Spotted a few others.. but all not on sale as well...
and...
 I didnt see the hot guy I met the other day!!! :< 

What kinda luck am I in today?!!!! @_____________@


After all, at least ive got these..

ZARA & Top Shop

Yep, Im currently DOUBLE BROKE. ;d


GOOD JOB, ONG SHEE LING you little 败家女! yeah! 





*Ted Baker got some really good bags. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment