Saturday 21 January 2012

DIP-DYE Temptation

okay.. i came back penang, seeing my sis with purple hair... <3




my sis came back with a long golden hair.....<3




and recently, checked out Chuckei's blog...she dipped-dyed her hair.......<3 <3 <3 <3 








I CAN TAKE IT NO MORE!!! THEY ARE TEMPTING ME!!!!!!


ive tried so hard to control myself....ORZ..........T_____________T






im gonna do it im gonna do it imgonna do it...someone come and stop me......T_____T




This is Chuckei's dip-dye..she's so pretty..>o<




Personally i love GREEN ALOT! have been drooling green for months already...=w=


or maybe something paler..i love pale colors..=D just that my hair will die.:D


you see, pale is nice..pale pink.


So i research research and came across the starter of this trend is actually
a blogger, Juliet Kuczynska from Maffashion.

She has facebook too.=)


She dip-dyed grey(?)..
certainly loved it!!!<3 <3
Im thinking grey with purple base would be really really nice!!!! :D



im still torn between the grey and pale green.hmm..


*excited* <3<3




seriously, stop me.-w-









No comments:

Post a Comment