Monday 23 January 2012

CNY 2012 day 1

HELLO!!!!! XD

Fear not, we are actually normal.
the one next to me (left) is my sis.:D 
purple hair~~yes. >w<


Today first day of CNY, everyone is buzy ne?
Me and my family instead of visitings, we went 1st Avenue for another movie-VIRAL FACTOR!!



AWESOME MOVIE!!!!<3
Highly recommended! :D
Didnt know Nicholas Tse is so Professional in acting!:D
start to fell in love with him now.haha


I bet he got several times of cramps throughout the recording period..lol
You'll get what I mean when you watch the movie.lol
Watch! Watch!
Malaysia is the main setting in this movie too!
Somehow, Malaysia setting is very Thailand too to me.-w-
I  think its a very good start for Malaysia.
This movie maybe the factor where more movie industry coming into Malaysia for shooting ---> boost Malaysian movie industry!:D Should be..right?=w=

We went to REDBOX after that. My dad hardly sing...zzz
and ruder's singing obviously improved alot!*jealous*
Damn...why am i the only one that cant sing...TT in spite of all the karaoke sessions i have..
*sobz*

Anyway, Redbox has changed the system to touch screen to pick songs.
I HATE IT!
thats all i have to say.deng.


-------------------------------------------------


so, the end.
Blast this blog with lots of photos!
If you cannot bare lameness, you may leave already, for now.teehee
:D






guess what, that is a swimming goggle.:D
but aint i cool...?:D


some individual photo next...


i dont look cool like few years ago anymore..=(

buh bye.





after this break line, content maybe harmful to some people.
--------------------------------------------













woof.





No comments:

Post a Comment