Thursday 6 October 2011

i.juz.dont.care

Talking about work, sometimes i asked myself: Am i being too ignorant?

I dont care how is my classmates are progressing with their work.

I dont care what are they doing.
I dont care how they do it.
I always do it my way.
Do it my pace.
Figure things out myself.
i. just. dont. care.


I dont know if its a negative or a positive.


Maybe i am too isolated in a way.
I am not being selfish, for sure.
People aint selfish in sharing knowledge & information as well..
Why am I declining to learn?
And so i am now moving slow in my own pace.
Overwhelmed with self-satisfactory of own's work while being left behind of my own pack.


Baka jyan?
I HAVE NO IDEA WHY AM I LIKE THIS,
even though i know what my problem is.-____________-''

犯贱~

No comments:

Post a Comment